Wednesday 18 July 2012

Re-launch of Happyoyster.co.uk

Our website Happyoyster.co.uk was recently redesigned and has just been relaunched. Our oyster card holders come in 12 different colours and in one stylish design. People also buy oyster card holders from us to be used as bus pass holders and travel card holders too.

At this point it is probably worth retelling the story of how this website came about: 
I was going to college one morning and picked up an oyster card in an IKEA oyster card holder at the entrance to my flat. I walked five minutes to Ladbroke Grove Station. Upon tapping in, I realised that I had no credit on my oyster card. This was bizarre because I had a monthly pass on my card. Obviously I had picked up the wrong card. Being in a rush I had to pay over £5 for a new travel card, and worse still missed out on my student discount.
I decided to start up an online website selling colour oyster card holders. I like their stylish minimalist designs and love the fact that you can never confuse yourself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment